Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patron v.0.3.0 - Issues

edited August 2015 in Issues

Before I begin, I have to say that this new content is awesome! Great stuff! However, I found a few issues, and I thought that I should mention them.

1. This doesn't entirely pertain to the game's content, but it took me a bit to figure out how to run the setup file. My computer initially thought that the file's extension was ".3.0_64bit[1]". I had to go into the file's properties and add a ".exe" to the end of the name. Probably my computer being dumb.

2. It seems that the Rhino's entrance doesn't stretch anymore. This is the only character where this is occurring, and it happens in existing and new Poses.

Everything else seems fine at the moment! I'll post to this discussion if I find anything else.

Comments

• edited August 2015
    I found an issue with the rabbits pussy not stretching out when double fucking it, and I also found that the graphics glitch up when the camera goes below the floor of the sauna I have not had enough time with it, those are just the issues I have spotted in the hour I got to play around with it.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 12:46AM
    Hi Zanarck789!

1. That is odd. The extension is already exe so you shouldn't have to add it yourself.

2. Confirmed and fixed. Thanks for pointing this out.

Thanks!
  • edited 12:46AM
    Thanks for the quick response! I haven't found any other issues... but I can't figure out how to get two characters to penetrate the same character at the same pace. Does the "Speed" slider have be the same for both characters? Or does the "Depth" and "Distance" sliders also need to be the same? Possibly the ultra thrusting speed at the beginning of snapshots is currently causing an offset? I'm not sure haha.
  • edited August 2015
    Speed adjusts the speed (duh, I know). Depth adjust how deep the penetration starts (from all the way in to outside of the orifice). Distance adjusts how far the penetration goes (from standing still to going all the way in). The shorter the distance is (note: that depends on the depth as well as the distance), the faster one "cycle" will be.

So, if you want one to only go half the true distance of the other then you will need to make sure that he goes slower (50% speed of the faster one) if you want them to be all the way in at the same time. That will either take some math or a lot of trial and error.
  • odesodes Administrator
    @SexyLizard69,
    Yeah, we had totally forgot to tweak the orifice parameters for all characters except giraffe (who we did all the testing on). That is fixed for the next release.

It's basically a sine wave that you're tweaking the frequency and amplitude of, using the speed (frequency) and depth + distance sliders (amplitude). So if you want 2 characters to fuck at the same "pace", you need them to have the same speed and about the same amplitude. Depending on how long a penis is, the potential amplitude height is higher, so you need to take this into account when setting the depth and distance sliders. 

To copy the speed from another character, you can use the "Copy from parent". This only works if 2 characters are attached in a chain though. We will add a way to copy and paste speed property for several characters. Thanks for pointing that out.

• edited 12:46AM

I guess its just going to take a lot of trail and error to make sure they are going at the same pace haha. Would it be a bad idea to have a "Copy from parent" option for distance and depth as well? I know this doesn't make sense if they have different penis sizes, but could occasionally help out.

• odesodes Administrator
    @Zanarck789,
    Sure, we'll add that as well.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited August 2015
    I just found out that OPs 1st problem occurs in Internet Explorer. It's a really weird issue. I'll try to fix it.

edit:
    It's fixed...