Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Character-Size slider

edited February 2017 in Suggestions
Due to a discussion in the screenshots topic I decided to transfer this into a discussion.

We already have sliders for a lot of things: Bellies, breasts, butts, hips, balls ect.
Would it be possible to create a 'character size' slider?

I know a lot of people who are into domination, size difference, hyper, milfs ect. and I think the addition of a size slider can make a lot more new, unique and interesting interactions.

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 8:51PM
    macro/micro and size sliders have been brought up a few times before, i believe it's something the devs want to look at under the umbrella of the character creator.
  • edited 8:51PM
    Along with overall size of each character being an option, another interesting option could be sliders for each limb size as well. Often times I will be trying to pose something just right, but because of the characters I'm using I can't get one or the other to stand on the ground correctly, or for their arms to reach something without completely messing up the pose.

If this idea would even be possible it would probably be best to have the slider work for both of each arms & legs at a time, because making one arm/leg really short & one arm/leg really long would just be kind of pointlessly silly. The overall character size slider might make this idea somewhat obsolete, but if anything is possible then more options in the future would be great.
    A way to ease into it would be just to "slightly" alter size by +/- 10%. But being able to do the same with arms and legs would be very cool. I like long legs :)
  • SRPSRP
    edited 8:51PM
    I would bet that scaling one character to be big and one small would be a PITA in the current engine.

The only ways I can see it working right now (from a layman's perspective, here:)
    1) All characters get the same scale adjustment at the same time, no way to make them differ in size from one another
    2) All paired characters get the same scaling, together, but anyone who's not tied to them can be different (e.g. two characters fucking on the faucet of the sink while a third, normal sized character watches in front of the fridge)
    3) The devs take a nuclear approach and make a separate level (or an alt version of an existing one) that is scaled up or down to make the characters look bigger or smaller (my vote, TBH)
    Yes, I would imagine there would be lots of problems with both overall character scaling & character limb scaling. How much would the bones/nodes/mesh freak out for each character when scaled? How well would it work to have two paired characters with different scaling, would it be broken?

Being able to alter characters size & limbs would probably be way too much work for how the game is right now, but of course it would be a good thing to look into in the future. Especially when the engine rework is polished up & shipped out.
    There should be a characters-size slider but the penetrator who gets parented with the penetratee should be locked to be the same size and if one changes size the other too.
    That kind of defeats the purpose of making "death by snu snu" interactions :)
    @DrunkDragon  Well, that could be just in case "death by snu snu" isn't possible. I would like to see this kind of slider. :)
    @dynamiteftw What? Don't like "Death by snu snu"? XD
    @DrunkDragon Oh man I do love death by snu snu ;)