Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offer: Tutorial videos.

Hey there.

I was thinking of making a few short tutorial clips that you guys can host on your website. I'm not much of an artist, but I am very familiar with OBS and have a Magix licence for editing. I only have a few questions...

Is the free version that much different than the patreon version? The UI is the same, right?

Is this even something that would interest you?

I'm aware that the game is in a pre-alpha state, and if I'm around, I wouldn't mind doing updated tutorials when new major mechanics come out. I was thinking of a 3 video structure. One for the menus and a basic pose, one for sexin' and parenting and one for snapshots.

I'm not looking to get anything for free, just bouncing an idea to see if it will stick. If you wanted to put the vids on your site or anywhere thats not my dropbox, I'll do them. :3

Comments

• edited 9:22PM
    I've made a similar offer in the past -- I think the best thing to do at this point would be to wait for YL2.0. The UI is probably going to be drastically different, so anything we created at this point would probably be wasted effort.
  • edited 9:22PM
    I've seen the odd mention here and there.

Any info on YL2? Will it be avaliable to non-patreons? (Cough, will that hyena be in there? I wouldn't mind a canine female, as long as she doesn't have what 'yenas are known for. Budgets on the wire, otherwise I'd donate.)