Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Ability to Turn Tails On/Off

Hello, I have a suggestion for a later, future version of the game. It's not too important, but I feel that it's an option that would be very nice to have later on. Toggle-able tails for each character allowing you to choose whether they have their usual tail, or a smooth backside.

While I think each characters tail is nice, there are multiple situations where it would be beneficial to be able to choose to remove a characters tail:

-The user simply prefers a characters visual aesthetics when they do not have their tail.

-A character is lying down on their back & the tail is either going to somewhat bug out, or clip through the ground either way.

-2 characters are in a spooning type of position very close together & one of the characters tail physics freaks out due to being sandwiched between them, causing the tail to flip all over the place.

I'm sorry if this idea has already been brought up, or is already on the road-map or something, I may have missed it. But if it isn't, then I hope you will consider adding this option later on in development because the more choices & options this game has the better. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see more & more progress on everything.

Comments