Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yet another two mechanics I just don't get the hang of: Inflation and Push Smoothing

Hi,

about inflation: It is strange that you can update all snapshots with changes on the BreastExpansion slider but not changes on the ButtHipsExpansion slider. Furthermore, if i increase the slider ButtHipsExpansion, the Expansion stays the same even if a transition to a snapshot with deflated Hips happens. The same thing does not apply to BreastExpansion, where the Expansion always changes to the supposed value that I have assigned to the respective snapshot.

and about the Push Smoothing: How exactly does that work? I don't see any difference when I'm adjusting it.

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 7:08PM
    regrading the inflation, what build are you using? there was an issue with how inflation is stored and updated in snapshots that was fixed in 0.7.0.
  • edited 7:08PM
    The breast inflation currently changing with each snapshot is a bug I believe, if I remember correctly. And I think it only really happens on Illinir. I'm pretty sure that all inflation sliders are independent of snapshots, meaning you can't really change how much inflation or especially deflation, happens with each snapshot. Don't quote me on that, maybe I was just incorrectly observing the game, but as far as I know: Illinir's breast inflation is accidentally tied to snapshots when it shouldn't be for the current public build, & there really isn't deflation unless you do it manually. As far as I know anyway.

As for push smoothing, I agree that it can be hard to tell what it's really for. What I believe it does is, well, adjust for how smooth the 'push' is relative to the "push beyond" slider. For somewhat of an example; the "push beyond" slider at full strength will make the male character push away the female character at maximum thrust. With the "push smoothing" slider all the way on, that push away just looks somewhat smoother. Whereas if "push smoothing" were all the way off. the push away would look quick & snappy. At least, that's what I think it does, in my mediocre way of explaining it.
  • Eeyup, I encountered this issue during an interaction with Illinir. 0.6.4 build.

I tried out the push smoothing slider while the push beyond slider was all the way on, no difference. :expressionless: 

But thanks for all the help so far.
    Yeah, I can't wait for the next public release because it fixes a handful of bugs that keep popping up like that one.

And the push smoothing slider probably isn't supposed to do a whole lot anyway. There are a few other sliders that only really do very minute changes even when they are fully turned on or off.
    Ball inflation has the same problem in the current public build, and it's not just Ilinir, the horse exhibited the issue as well.
    Also, any attempt to make his balls shrink when he cums fails..