Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7.0 Installing as 6.4

edited 8:47AM in Issues
I'm having an issue where the Illnir breast expansion still isn't working, despite the fix listed in the newest version. I have all the features in 7.0, but when attempting to reinstall the game it's listed as Yiffalicious 6.4 in Programs and Features. Is there anyway to do a clean install of the game to possibly fix this?

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 8:47AM
    If you have Charlotte you have 0.7.0. what issue are you having with ilinir?
  • edited 8:47AM
    With the breast expansion resetting when starting a scene. 
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    are you using an interaction that previously had the issue? if so, i don't believe upgrading will resolve this.

as noted in the 0.7.0 release notes:
    • Snapshots
      • Fixed issue where you were able to store values in snapshot that were not intended to be used in snapshot (for example inflation)
        • (Old interactions will not be affected)
    you were able to store the inflation data in a snapshot, which may have been causing the breast to reset.

if you can share the interaction (.yiff file) or if it's one online i can get to, i can tell you for sure if it's happening because of this bug.

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    this interaction seems to have the breast inflation state stored in the snapshot, which i believe means it was originally saved in 0.6.3 or 0.6.4.

The storing of this data in snapshots was fixed in 0.7.0 but not in a way that breaks old interactions, I believe the next build will have a way to clear out this 'invalid' snapshot data.
    I'm still having the issue. Even in snapshots being uploaded today (7/13/17) I'm finding issues where Illnir's expansion resets at the start of each snapshot.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    interactions uploaded with versions prior to 0.7.0 will still have this issue, if you have a specific interaction you're seeing this with i can look at it.

i took a quick look at a bunch of recent interactions and they are not all from 0.7.x, there's even one posted from 0.5.2, so just because they were posted recently doesn't guarantee they are using the latest build.