Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is better looking cum something that may be implemented in YL2?

I have a few ideas to make the app a lot more immersive and realistic and this is one of them. The way it looks now is okay but there is always ways to improve something. Is there maybe a way to implement a proper fluid system in unity somehow? Like making a kind of gooey looking substance that would actually stick to other characters or spill out of orifices like paint from a bucket? I understand it would be hard to revamp it and keeping the current system is easier but I can guarantee I'm not the only one who agrees this would do wonders for the future of Yiffalicious. The current appearance looks a little like pouring milk on your hand and letting it drip from your fingers.

My other suggestions would be better in/out sex sounds (which I already mentioned in an earlier thread) and toggleable clothes. I know the team is already working on clothes but that's a pretty big one for me. One of my fetishes is actually heavy clothing (odd I know) so I can't stress enough how much I want to see this implemented.

What do you guys think? Is there room for a new cum system or are you guys happy with this?

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 2:42PM
    yes, this has been brought up multiple times before and has been mentioned as something the devs want to improve.