Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hoo Mans

edited August 2015 in General discussion
So i was talking with someone about the project and they asked about something i didn't really think of. Humans. I know it's a furry game but i have a thing for male anthro on female humans and was wondering, what are the chances we will see any officially released human characters?

This is mainly a curiousity, no big issue for me.

Also, sorry if it's been answered before but i didn't see anything.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 7:37PM
    It's something we would like to add at some point. It's just we're very busy with other characters right now.
  • edited 7:37PM
    That's cool. Would it be too early for an ETA? Like, are we talking months or closer to a year or more?
  • odesodes Administrator
    No ETA - it's just a thought at this point. It might happen in some months, or it may never happen.
  • edited August 2015
    You could add it as an option in the next poll if you intend to make another one. It would definitely get overwhelmed by the fox hourglass female and the fox femboy male (or other furry possibilites), though... and that's still within the unforeseeable future, as you've mentioned.
    Would be nice to see how humans do in a poll.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited August 2015
    We could add human as an option for the next poll, but I think a pretty big issue with doing this is that our users are furry, so the result is going to be skewed towards furry characters. But would be interesting nonetheless.
  • DogsonDogson Administrator
    I'd actually welcome not just humans, but also lore/game races such as elfs, orcs, ents and deamons. 
    It would be interesting to see how well (or badly) these would fare in the next poll so there's room for consideration for them, no doubt. 

But as Odes stated, there will be no ETA for now since the app is in it's early stage and we just don't know where we would be in one year from now, or how much interest or popularity this app would attract.

But, of course,  it would be only fair that we would do human ( or any other of the races I've mentioned) if they won the next poll.
    I want to see Mudokens from oddworld! they are soooooo sexy! <3 lol

• edited August 2015
    @Dogson
    Oh fuck yes. I didn't even think about fantasy creatures like elves and stuff. That'd be amazing. I'd love to see a big demon like Nybras by Daz3D. I wish I could just make my own models to give you guys >.<

I was just talking to someone and they said they would be interested if it wasn't solely anthros on anthros and it got me thinking since this is app is pretty unique at the moment, even outside of the furry community. After maybe a couple more anthro species being added in I'd love to see the polls open up with all those fantasy creatures.
    not too crazy about humans from a furry perspective but from a business perspective it would probably bring on a lot of patreon supporters if there were a few human characters (just look at how much $$$ breeding season pulls in despite half the characters being furry)