Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Search published ingame poses online

Would it be realistic to be able to search ingame poses that have been published on this website instead of having to go through the game?

I think to keep load times down people would only be able to view the preview info like the picture, creator, etc. so the pose could then be searched and found in the game itself. Perhaps it could also supplement the like/dislike and starred poses when we can actually use the account function?

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 5:14PM
    i believe a couple of ideas on how to improve the online interaction and community around them has been tossed around before, but i believe the intent is to keep most of it in game as this is where you would be creating and viewing the interactions.  sharing the URL for an interaction is on the roadmap and was explained in this post

while i'm not on the dev team, i do development of my own on the side and i could see how duplicating the in game UI to an external UI could be seen as needless duplication of functionality unless there was a good reason to be able to browse interactions outside of the app (which you would have to be in to view the interaction anyways).

i've brought up the search being external before, simply for ease of editing the UI and maintaining it outside of the main application's release cycle, however i haven't come up with any significant ways an end user would benefit from externalizing the search. if you have some ideas, i know the devs are open to feedback.