Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Fixed] horrible lightning errors in new build

edited March 2017 in Issues
So I started up my patreon support again today, and just downloaded the latest patreon build. Was quite excited, since I'd heard of a new character and everyting. So imainge my disappointment when I came face-to-face with this:
http://imgur.com/a/ppGNO

I'm not sure what is happening here. everything is this weird shade of pink. It doesn't seem to affect characters, not charlotte at least, and I've never had an issue like this on previous builds.

if it helps, I used the installer option when downloading.

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited March 2017
    this has been brought up before on patreon and in this thread

the version of Unity changed in 0.7.0 which may be causing this issue.

the issue might be related to reflection compression, i believe odes was looking into this for the next build.
  • edited 10:52AM
    alright. Thanks. Haven't really had the time yet to go through all the patreon post. hopefully it'll get fixed.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 10:52AM
    dethkruzer said: hopefully it'll get fixed
    this issue has come up on a couple of other forums from unity developers, and workarounds have been suggested, i'm able to reproduce this on a VM so that should make it easier to validate a fix.

if it gets fixed in the next build i'll reply to this and the other thread and make sure odes mentions it in the patreon post.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    I was able to reproduce this with 0.7.0 and we believe it has been fixed in 0.7.1, please take a look and let us know if you still have this problem.
  • edited 10:52AM
    I'm pleased to announce that the latest version seems to have brought an end to the invasion of the excess pink.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    awesome news! thanks for reporting back.