Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Negative Inflation Driver Values (Deflation)

edited 6:16PM in Suggestions
I don't know how the back-end code works but I think It'd be nice to be able to automatically deflate anything that can inflate. Like, to create auto-reset states, or as part of a animation chain. Currently what I've observed from the UI, by using infinitely cycling cum states (state 1 directs to state 2 that directs back to state 1), is that there is no problem with inflate driver going over inflate capacity.

If we had a negative value for the drivers then I imagine it'd work the same way. That is: the deflate value wouldn't go under the base of 0 inflation. Right now there isn't a deflate option (at least that I can find) and adding it seems like it might be a relatively easy thing to do since the framework for inflation is already in place.

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 6:16PM
    Ilinir and Charlotte both have inflation in both directions (can be made to have flat chests)
  • odesodes Administrator
    I think he means like cum deflation. Event trigger deflation.

Currently that isn't possible but it's been on our roadmap for a while. Definitely gonna implement it at some point in YL2.
  • edited 6:16PM
    I did mean deflation as Odes describes it. While the adjustable inflation that the new characters have is cool, I'm trying to keep my suggestions to something I think should be a minor tweak rather than something that would require a system overhaul (like overhauling old characters to accommodate the feature Jei3 is describing).
  • SRPSRP
    I'm not too interested in male bits, but having the balls deflate as they cum-inflate their partner would be pretty neat. Was pretty surprised that wasn't already a function, to be honest.