Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some more fun Ideas for da Future

Having a good play with this new update 0.3.0 and I am rather enjoying it, only thing slowing me down is just to many ideas to pick from and trying to just go for it :P

A few ideas did pop into my head at the time that I thing you might like aswell.

1. Fluids

I take a good guess you have been planing to update the cum to be more fluid like in the future, its great at the moment though I would love to see the sticky mess over the bodies one day. The one idea hit me then, we got this nice area with showers, why not look into adding running water effects one day. Kinda use the same way that the penis gets good n wet from intercourse and use that on the bodies in a shower to get that nice wet moments.

2. Messy Creampies.

A the moment when we get that good messy moment we get the male with a rather messy cock. How about having it that it can mess up the lady bits (or guys bits) when they pull out. Also mabye have it that the area of penetration aslo gets wet just like the penis does during intercourse. N for those who don't want it, have it as a toggle for wet bits or not?

3. Masturbation

Could there be a way to attach a limb (like a hand or foot) to a penis. Basicly have a male loaded then when you load the next you can attach it to the penis and use a thrust option to control how it slides against the penis. Could even look at doing it that when a limb is anchored to the part it can then slide up and down with the thrusting. Heck this could also work for the lady bits but have it slide outside, as in up and down, then have an anchor inside for the naughty fisting.

4. Leaning

The one feature I play with the most is the Leaning, if you can work it right you can almost get the leaner to come right up close to the other and move back, I was wondering if there could be more give to this. Such as leaning back more and forward more. Would work great for the doggy or missionary time when he just leans back and enjoys the view and leans down for a more closer moment.

That's all I got in this crazy head of mine for the moment. Going to go dive right back into this fun group scene I'm working on.

Here is a lille teaser ^.^

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited August 2015
    1. Basically, we are limited what we can do right now. There is 1 dynamic fluid package for Unity, but it has very (like really) bad performance, and it doesn't even work with dynamic surfaces. I think we are some years away from dynamic fluids in video games still. But it is a development we're following with great interest.

2. Yeah, that's a pretty good idea. It's probably something we'll have a look at sooner or later.

3. It's on our radar.

4. Yeah, we want to add more options in general to allow for more versatile interactions. Expanding the options for leaning would be good.

Haha, nice image. Very sexy. ^.^