Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My suggestions for the next update

I think it'd be fun to throw in some Pokemon for those who like Pokephilia; that still counts as yiff, right?  Also, how about a genderbending engine?  Say you want a female horse, or a male bunny?  Press a button and it's done.  Thought that would give a little more variety to the models.

Comments

• edited 9:40AM
    "None of the official characters will use copyrighted material unless we have consent from the copyright holder." (source: http://forum.yiffalicious.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/170/#Comment_170)
    "No official characters will be digimon or pokemon, but a 3rd party character might be." (source: http://forum.yiffalicious.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/23/#Comment_23)

Changing genders would require new models. Just vote for "female horse athletic" and "male bunny chubby" in the next poll. I think the possibility to switch character models but keep the pose has also been mentioned somewhere as a negative but I can't recall/find where.
    Ah, ok thanks
    Not quite yet. I am not one of the devs and I have no authority to speak for them. Wait for an official response. I don't think it will be much different but what do I know?
    @Fenrirwolfe Well I mean, I understand the copyright thing, they want to avoid legal trouble. And since you mentioned it, making a new female/male model for already existing models of the opposite sex sounds less of a hassle than just outright creating an engine that switches a models' gender (what I actually meant in my OP).  I just thought that'd be fun and add more variety to the program.  So yeah, I'll wait for an official response to see what they have to say.
    @lovalicious
    I guess I don't understand what you mean by "an engine". One of the ways to change gender - which is what I think you mean - is by removing the breasts and vulva and adding a penis to make a very feminine male or adding breasts and a vulva and removing the penis to create a very masculine female. That means making the characters modular which would be buggy as the Seven Hells and wouldn't look nearly as good. The other version - which is what I think they are going for - is making unique models for each gender of each race available with limited customisation through skins, expressions and inflation.

@FenrirWolfe what I meant by "engine" was basically: before you choose which models to use, it gives you a choice between male and female.  But from what you told me it sounds like they already have that in mind.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 9:40AM
    We're trying to avoid using copyrighted characters.

As for more characters - we're always making new characters with each release. A female horse is something we definitely want to see at some point.
    @odes okay, cool.