Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Check out my interactions!

If you do a search for KusHusky in the interaction "pose" selector. You should pull them all up!

They're definitely worthy ;P. Let me know what you think! And if there is any changes you think I should make while making them. Shoot me a message if you wanna share ideas!

Upvote and fav them of you like them :D

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Yeah they're pretty good. You do good work on expressions and the POV from the horse on your interaction with the cats is pretty nice. Although from my time in the app I realize that everyone likes/makes different kinds of interactions. For example, I favor ones that are short and sweet with a good fantasy and a lot of slapping.
  • Hey I appreciate that! Bumping because I've made a few new ones where ive been trying new things with sounds, expressions and force/speeds.

I totally get you in the shorter ones though. I'm just not a fan of one's being published with no snapshots or super sloppy snapshots since you can't comment critique on them.