Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anatomically correct female genitals?

edited 2:59AM in Suggestions
For the males, its there, at least the horse and canines but the females have vanilla genitals. I think having anatomically correct ones (or at least the option for) would be nice since ferals do not seem to be planned unless they allow mods (would also be a great addition.) This game has more potential than probably 99% of other H games so imo the more options the better. I am aware the my preferred genital appearance is not unanimous with everybody else's so thats why maybe having the option would be best since both parties would be happy

Comments

• edited 2:59AM
    I raised the query of a little genital equality some time ago and I did receive a response. Apparently it had been discussed in the Yiffalicious discord, of which I do not follow.
    Anatomically correct - we're considering it for the character editor. There are some technical challenges, but we're discussing how those could be solved.
    The anatomically correct organs don't pose a problem themselves, it's more a problem as of how to structure the app so we don't need 1 variation for every combination.
    The obvious answer is to break out those parts that are unique, such as organs. But certain things in the tech requires meshes to be welded to work properly.

Also, authoring blend shapes and inflation becomes hard if the meshes are separate.

Posted five months ago by moderator Jei3. Promising to hear but it's only the team are only 'considering' it unless something has changed, or new information surfaced since them. I'm personally all for it as optional I hope they do go forward with it.

• SRPSRP
    edited 2:59AM
    I like characters that are exotic in some way, but I personally can't stand non-human, non-vanilla vaginas. Definitely wouldn't mind it as an option, though.
  • edited 2:59AM
    I too think that it would be nice to have at least as an option if at all possible.