Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A couple of suggestions (like the many others...)

I know you guys are hard at work with Yiffalicious 2, but hope you can find the time to look this over.
  I was playing around with facial expressions on Charlotte and have made an interaction with over 30 snapshots, where she changes facial expression between each one and I find a couple of things frustrating.

Having to dobblecheck which snapshot I have selected. The possibility of having the active snapshot name shown, while not directly in the Snapshot section would be a nice little thing to have access to.

• Found out today, that you can use [Up Arrow] and [Down Key] to change active snapshot (which was one thing I was also going to suggest, but it was already there), so making sure, that it is the right snapshot is a bit more of a hassle, if you have to go to the Snapshot section each time.
  • Adjust FOV. As I said, playing around with facial expressions, even though Charlotte was leaning in over the Fox, while in POV, I had a hard time viewing both the area of action and her face. (1910*1080 on a 25" screen)
  •  Adjusting "wetness" of the vagina". If that makes any sense. Just like the slider for the skin can make them all oily looking (which is sooooo cool you guys!!!), having this "wetness" on the penis would a nice feature, imoo.
 Also, I just love Charlotte! She is the cutest of the bunch!!!