Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Foot job implementation for YL2?

edited 2:13PM in Suggestions
I was going through the roadmap and saw that male masturbation with dynamic hands and erection slider  is planned for YL2 and was just wondering if maybe feet can be added in along with hands at some point as a possible extremity to use? Considering humanoid feet might be an option in YL2 and hopefully If the planned character editor is anything like fek's from rack 2 where you can change extremity's including the feet to your personal liking, I figured it might be a good time to suggest being able to put them to good use. I understand that not everyone is into this type of stuff and i'm not saying this should be prioritized over the more common things we all enjoy, But just as a thought to keep in mind considering the devs were gonna go through the hardship of creating a masturbation feature in the first place.

Comments

• edited 2:13PM
    I imagine foot jobs to be a complete pain to program. I wouldn't hold my breath. However I do like foot stuff too and wish they can do more with it.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 2:13PM
    You can animate freely in YL2, so you can always get that kind of animation if you animate manually. We might add a custom behavior to automate such animation at some point, but no promises.
    So, going off of what Odes said, you can animate that sort of thing manually with a little bit of creative tinkering. The way I normally handle things like Footjobs or Handjobs (which are a bit more difficult because you can't actually control the finger/thumb articulation) is to actually have the male model as being the recipient of another male model and just setting the latter as invisible. Bear in mind that the top's penis is still visible, so you kinda have to get creative with the tail on the recipient. 

Once you've got that in, you can use the 'Transform' options to adjust the positioning of the Top (and thereby which direction force is being applied). You can then play with the Base Force, Force, and Push Beyond controls to simulate a thrusting motion on the Bottom male. It takes a little practice, but you can eventually get some good stuff with it. 

Check it out: 
    https://gfycat.com/ShamelessEqualBorderterrier

Haven't thought about using that method @nomistrav, Looks pretty good. The way i usually tried to pull off footjobs/handjobs was by hiding two thrusting/humping characters behind a wall or underground and then parenting the masturbation givers feet/hands to one of the hidden characters hips. I'll definitely have to give your method a try though and maybe even experiment with using both in tandem.
  • edited May 2017

Mysteronz said: Haven't thought about using that method @nomistrav, Looks pretty good. The way i usually tried to pull off footjobs/handjobs was by hiding two thrusting/humping characters behind a wall or underground and then parenting the masturbation givers feet/hands to one of the hidden characters hips
     Thats the easiest way around... if only we had a "mirror action" feature, that would be a lot easier.