Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YL2 Request/Suggestion: User Programmability (limited)

edited 10:24AM in Suggestions
Hi guys, been following this for a while as I was working on a similar idea in Flash.  I was poking at the idea of migrating my ideas to Unity but uh it seems like most of the work would already be done by YL2.

So I figured I would just become a patron and suggest the functionality that would turn YL2 into what I was envisioning.

In point form:
  • When adding a character, force the user to name it or default to a unique name (Bob, Bob2, Bob3).
  • Allow the user to create an array of uniquely named float variables attached to the character (Bob.Arousal, Bob2.Stamina, etc).
  • The reserved variable "Random" would return a float random 0 - 1.
  • Allow logic tests that return 0 or 1.
  • Allow an array of one-line "statements" (macros) that can be attached to a timeline and execute when that frame comes up (e.g. count the number of thrusts, test for a condition, etc).
  • Allow the step/poses to be changed based on a trigger rather than time (or have the time represent a maximum and allow it to get shortened by a trigger).  For example, Random < Bob.Boredom where Bob.Boredom gets incremented slightly on each thrust in the same pose/speed/depth combination.
  • Allow the user to read/write properties of the step using macros (e.g. Bob.Thrust.Speed, Bob.Thrust.Depth, Bob.Thrust.Distance).
  • When macro statements are entered, they would be parsed and tokenised at that time.  Any variables they refer to would already exist.
  • If a character is removed all macros associated with that character would also be removed.
The objective here would be to allow random interactions, possibly based on a sexual response curve for each character with random parameters determined at the start of the run (in heat/rutting, attraction, affection, amorousness, etc).

ref:  http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/sexual-response-cycle

If you are adding breathing, the breathing heaviness/speed could be tied to the response curve (aside:  I did this in my Flash experiments, I'm not convinced it's worth it -- the breathing has to be really subtle to not be a distraction/turn-off).

Expressions and vocalisations could also be tied to increases in the response curve.  (aside:  this is definitely worth it, producing more intense vocalisations as the character gets more excited gives you a sort of auditory progress bar).

Characters could indulge in foreplay and progress to more intimate activities when they are aroused enough, or just skip them if they are filled with uncontrollable lust.

Each run would produce a new and unique interaction.

Premature ejaculation could result in a disappointment behaviour, unless Bob.Stamina > .5 and he can go for seconds.

Anyway, those are my thorts.  Nice work so far!

Also can we get a nipple erection slider all up in here?

Comments

• edited 10:24AM
    Sounds good and easy to implement, don't know why noone could be thinking of that before.
  • edited 10:24AM
    Just want to bump this again.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 10:24AM
    ratrei-ganart said: Sounds good and easy to implement, don't know why noone could be thinking of that before.

scripting has actually come up in the discord chat, no promises have been made as of yet, that i'm aware of.