Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A few prop suggestions

edited 3:30PM in Suggestions
So after getting into the editor a bit, I made my first major scene which was Welcome to Club Glory, and followed up by Bob's Big Night in the same setting.
One of the things that made me so motivated was coming up with creative uses for the props in the existing scenes, in this case the Restaurant. 

But anyway, here are a few suggestions which hopefully could pretty easily be done.

1. Have props from any level available to add. The tables from the Restaurant were actually really useful in creating an elevated surface, but you are restricted in how many you can have by how many are in the level initially. Or in the beach level, I only saw a single beach ball.
2. Different skins/colours for the beach towel. I tended to use this to cover up the stage and create entrances into rooms/sections, but white gets a bit boring after a while. Understand it's meant to be a beach towel though, which are generally bright and colourful.
3. Already mentioned in the visible glory holes thread, but a regular wall piece, which could be extendable would be really useful. Trying to line up multiple glory walls to create a 'walled off' section was a pain! A little less painful after finding out about rotation snapping.
4. An interesting prop might be a glass wall, similar to the shower near the bed room in Beach House 2.