Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delete published content? Also, Cum deflation?

I'm about as new as you can get so I'm not sure if this is possible, but here goes:

I made a couple scenes today (a static lesbo double fisting scene and a fairly in-depth anal scene) on the public build, published both, then went back and noticed some errors.  I fixed those and republished them, and now I have 4 published scenes in the space of about 6 hours, 2 of which are bugged.  Is there a way to remove the old versions?  If not, consider that a suggestion.

Also, I'm not sure if this was fixed in the Patreon version, but I was trying to make a scene in which the giraffe gets fucked and inflated, at which point her partner pulls out and she gapes and empties.  I thought this could be done with clever use of cum triggers (if the male is completely out, the cum event looks sort of like a gushing creampie), but it doesn't work since the Belly Inflation on Cum Event only goes up.  There should probably be a way to reduce it from snapshot to snapshot.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited September 2015
    Sommunist said: Is there a way to remove the old versions?

Being logged in, right click the interaction in the browser and select "Delete".

In the newest version, you don't need to delete old interactions. You can just update it instead (right click -> Upload new version). That way any karma will be retained.

Sommunist said: There should probably be a way to reduce it from snapshot to snapshot.

The problem with this is that most of the time, you do not want to the inflation to be part of the snapshot, since the inflation is controlled by cum events and cum amount. However, we do want to add a way to trigger cum deflation. It's on our roadmap.

Thanks for sharing your ideas!