Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Idea: 2 new characters, 2 new sizes

edited 5:18AM in Suggestions
I know development on YL2 is taking up a lot of time, so i'm hardly asking that this makes it into the next build.

That being said i have been wanting a truly BIG character for a while, head and shoulders taller than Bob big (Maybe not quite), with a cock to match. All and all a true monster of a character. Animals that can make this work thematically could be something like a polar/grizzly bear or a buffalo. a big muscly man that could lift another character off their feet by the power of his erection alone. one that can play the role of the ultimate dom or the gentle giant.

On the other side of the spectrum we have the very small, a head shorter that the cat should be enough. A character that could get thrown around with ease by most of the other charters. the cat is often just a little too tall, with her legs getting in the way a bit for scenes that involve her getting really roughed up. a short voluptuous mouse would be perfect for this role. Giving her nice hips and some shapely thighs should be enough to keep her from looking like a kid.

Comments

• edited July 2017
    They've said we'll have a bit more control over the sizes and proportions in the YL2, so this sort of thing seems very likely. I love scenes with big differences in size, so this sort of stuff is right up my alley. I like it!