Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Updates

Any Idea when the next update will be?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 9:35AM
    We're aiming for before the end of the month.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited March 2016
    For 0.5.2 (patrons) that is. No idea when next public build will be.
  • edited 9:35AM
    so, will the fox femboy be out this month? think I'm gonna purchase the next patron build that has the fox in it. Can't wait for the next public build anymore, want by femboy so badly. >__< oh, but hopefully he will not end up too muscular. I want some soft looking femboy curves on that one. <3 tokifuji style, just not with such broad hips. 
  • odesodes Administrator
    Yes, fox femboy will be in 0.5.2. We're aiming to get 0.5.2 out before the end of the month.
    The things I'll do to him... >:)
  • edited March 2016
    woohoo, that's great news!  :)
    Just a curious question, are you guys still working on the Squirrel femboy? I remember seeing the model for him a while back and thought it looked amazing.
  • odesodes Administrator
    CaptainSharkFin said: Just a curious question, are you guys still working on the Squirrel femboy? I remember seeing the model for him a while back and thought it looked amazing.
    We first and foremost have to work on the models that our patrons have voted us to create. Right now that is the fox femboy and the two dragons. After that, I'm not 100% what'll happen. 
    @odes voted? Dayum, where are the polls?
  • odesodes Administrator
    @odes yeah... I doubt the polls are accurate even after using that; online polls just aren't safe. But excited about the new character!
  • DogsonDogson Administrator
    CaptainSharkFin said: Just a curious question, are you guys still working on the Squirrel femboy? I remember seeing the model for him a while back and thought it looked amazing.
    The Squirrel femboy is still in his concept sculpt, but very many seem to love him. This spring we want to look on how we can streamline the character creation pipeline to faster get character in, or even as separate plug ins, we don't want to promise anything but we definitely are going to look at solutions.

I hope he will make it in there soon, he was really fun to design. 
    How does "Itch" customers will have to proceed to update if it gets out this month?
  • odesodes Administrator
    I'll upload it at itch in the March 2016 item. So if you purchased that Wip you will be able to download the update.
    I am not sure if this is already a feature (probably is but I have been silly and missed it). Is there a 'save' or 'save as' button (or a way to save an interaction to local hard drive)? If it's not already a feature, it would be nice to have so people with bad internet or who don't want to publish an animation to the public can keep their work on file until the project is ready. 
    minnaar said: save an interaction to local hard drive
    1. After editing the scene you open the menu and click on the save button ( http://savepic.net/7903397.png )
    2. Enter a name for the scene
    3. If the scene has snapshots - you agree or reject the proposal of the game to give the first snapshot of the active.
    ???
    Profit.
    Thank you very much! I was indeed silly...
    When is the next update
  • odesodes Administrator
    Uncertain. Fox femboy is taking more iterations than anticipated. We're in the skinning phase now, which is one of the later phases.