Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patron Release v0.5.1b - Issues

edited 6:48AM in Issues

AMAZING work with the new character, guys! Love it!

Here are a few bugs that I found with this release:

• The cat's vaginal and anus expansion sliders do not work with fur shader enabled. Not sure if this happens with the wolf's anus.
  • Using the shaft offset sliders while inserted into the cat can yield odd results, especially with the horse. It bends!!
  • After I added a large amount of snapshots (enough to take up the entire side of the screen), I was no longer able to adjust the duration of snapshots. To fix this, I had to remove some snapshots and restart the game. I couldn't recreate this though... and the duration of the snapshots was the only slider affected by this.
  • The "Move Down" button in the snapshots menu doesn't work. A current work-around is to use the "Move To Bottom" button then use the "Move Up" button.

This next list doesn't contain any bugs... just little things I'd like to comment on:

• It's nearly impossible to make DP look good for the cat. She's so tiny though, so it's understandable.
  • Use my uploaded pose "Kitty Loves Cum" as an example for this one (search for 'zanarck' to find it... and don't judge me on the name! I made it when I was tired, goddammit!!). If you rotate and move her hands so that she is grabbing onto the couch, rather than laying the back of her hand on it, her shoulders will be wigging out. I couldn't get her into a pose where she would be gripping the couch while laying on her back.
  • When the cat's bum is inflated, it can look a little blocky.
  • I personally feel that the 3rd skin for the cat (the plain one) would look better without the blush on her cheeks. That's just my opinion though.

Thank you very much for your time :)

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 6:48AM
    Excellent report and feedback. We'll investigate these right away.

Zanarck789 said: The cat's vaginal and anus expansion sliders do not work with fur shader enabled.
    Known issue. Disable and re-enable fur shading to make it work.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Zanarck789 said: Using the shaft offset sliders while inserted into the cat can yield odd results, especially with the horse. It bends!!
    What does this mean btw "it bends"?
  • edited 6:48AM

Sorry that I wasn't more specific. I was talking about the penis. When the distance slider is maxed, the penis becomes very deformed when using the shaft offset sliders. I just tested this with the other female characters... and the horse's penis doesn't bend as much. I guess it is more noticeable on the cat because of her size.

Perhaps this isn't a bug haha. Woops!

Found another bug recently...

The Rhino has a difficult time looking at the camera. His eyes drastically shift in the direction that his head is titled towards. This is the only character where this is occurring.
    @Zanarck789  How its the bug you are describing about Rhino's eyes? Can you submmit a image that can explain it?
  • edited March 2016
    @slashJL Sorry, but for some reason, my images fail to upload. This bug is easy to recreate though. Spawn a Rhino and max the "Look at Camera" slider in the "Looking" tab. Move the camera around while testing the scene, and you will notice that his eyes do not follow you, but his head will. This is especially creepy if the camera is above him. All other characters follow the screen correctly.

If you can't recreate it... then maybe certain graphics settings can cause this?

My current settings:
    Target Framerate: 30
    Ambient Occlusion: On
    DX11 Tessellation: Off
    Fur Shading: High
    Anti-Aliasing: FXAA
    Real-Time Reflections: On
    Multi-Threading: On
    Driver Quality: High
    Sun Drafts: Off
    @Zanarck789 ;
    Why do you have tesselation off? You have most settings at high, including the fur shader, that eats a sizeable chunk of processing power, but not the tesselation?
    I say because having tesselation off is known for causing some minor bugs, also, except on very low resolution screens, the quality increase is very noticeable.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Zanarck789 said: The Rhino has a difficult time looking at the camera. His eyes drastically shift in the direction that his head is titled towards. This is the only character where this is occurring.
    Thanks for reporting, this is fixed in 0.5.2.
    Elaine's hair in her shadow disappears when looking at her shadow from first person from her perspective.
    @Waves Very interesting! Did a quick test, and found out that this happens with every character that has hair. Simply put... when you enter a character's POV, their hairpiece doesn't show up on their shadow. Nice find!
    @Zanarck789 Thanks! There are quite a few things I've noticed happening throughout the app, wasn't sure if I should've mentioned any of them this early on till this thread.