Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Slim Versions of the Models

I think the Females look a bit big, I would like to see them with a normal Body.

Comments

• edited 10:10AM
    I like big butts and I can not lie
    You other brothers can't deny
    That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
    And a round thing in your face
    You get sprung
    Wanna pull up tough
    'cause you notice that butt was stuffed
    Deep in the jeans she's wearing
    I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
    Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
    And take your picture
    My homeboys tried to warn me
    But that butt you got
    Make Me so horney
    Ooh, rump of smooth skin
    You say you wanna get in my benz
    Well use me use me 'cause you aint that average groupy.
    From what I hear, they worked on some remodels of Bunny and Giraffe.
    XD
    That poem about booty made my day
    @Kitsune_McSwagg Wooooooooot 0-o You never heard that song? Quick! Go to YouTube and search for I like big butts!!!
    @Kitsune_McSwagg but then again, I might just be very old.
    @DrunkDragon I feel that way too at times. Also @Tigra_Watanabe from what I have seen the Cat model that was created in this current cycle is thinner same with the fox boi. They both have the inflation sliders to make them like the others but by default they are smaller, would be nice if the others had a reverse inflation slider but that will probably come later.
  • DogsonDogson Administrator
    edited 10:10AM
    The current models won't be replaced after a rather huge outcry at patreon not to replace them.I think I've wrote this but I'll write it again;  I was surprised that so many wanted the old models to stay, but I digress.

I feel really excited to, after the last poll-characters have been introduced, implement the revision of the bunny and giraffe with a thin/svelte baseline but with slider that will allow them to become more heavy. 

It's always easier to start anew then to go back and try to fix old ways tough, but perhaps someday I might try to reverse engineer the old girls to get a more small and thin base, I don't want to make promises though since I have a lot of different characters with a flexible topology that will allow for a more wider variety of body types to do on my backlog to do.
  • edited April 2016
    The giraffe character is my favourite, and she is perfect. Please, don't modify to slim. :smile: 
    @DrunkDragon ;
    I like that one better:

I like the Idea with the normal Look and Sliders to made Parts bigger.
    Actual the Males are the only with a normal, slim Look, the girls looks like they have overweight.
    The Sizes not realy fit, when you look on the Body and the Head, then the Body is to big for the Head.
    Myself I like Bunnys and Furrys like this here (special Sasha, the 2. on left Side): http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160427/ciz8dkcx.jpg
    @Tigra_Watanabe Everyone has their kinks, no shame in wanting some slimmer models I would love some as well. I would also love to see a horse character that was a big body builder type, wider shoulders more muscles in the arms ext like this guy https://static1.e621.net/data/6c/53/6c530e5143a0eedc3961abfcb3672598.png
  • edited April 2016
    All the models look hot so far, thought they already began adding petite ones.

In fact, the bunny is the only one that's slightly chubby when I look at the models.  What kind of proportions/body are you looking for?
    @Horsie Oh, yeah! I also have this on my playlist for my phone :smiley: