Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you make a pose and how do you make them hump?

edited 11:45PM in Off topic
I'm confused with how to make a Snapshot, how to use the override slider in the "Force" section when I can't find the Force section on the left list of options or the top right corner. So, please tell me or show me a tutorial on how to create a Yiff scene in Yiffalicious.

Comments

• edited 11:45PM
    the override slider determines how much thrust is applied to the direction set up in the node near the root/base node of the male characters when attached to female.
    you have the add female character to the scene first, then male. the default thrusting speed is greater than 0, so if you hit play after attaching male to female(either hole will work), they will hump.
    to create poses, to need to select nodes at characters' limbs and hit Create or the hotkey C.
    move the node around with hotkey W or rotate with E. Note that the locations of these nodes are not recorded in the snapshots but the entire scene.
    Snapshots will only record parameters set in the right sections, such as thrusting speed, force, expressions, etc. Note that the expansion sliders will not be recorded by the snapshots, but the expansion rate will.
    Try editing other's creation to learn how to use it.