Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Invisible option (better view of the sex actions)

edited 12:20AM in Suggestions
We could be able to use that option/button any time we wanted a better view of the act, for example:

1. Using the option in different parts of the body of a character, or the whole body itself so we can watch better the scene in many new different angles and ways.

2. Making just the penis invisible so we can see the interior part of the vagina/rectum.

Comments

• edited 12:20AM
    3. marking an object, like the penis, as the focal point, and being able to see through any body part in between you and it
    I'd like to see this as well, being able to adjust a slider on transparency. Since you've already built the tech for the dragoness wings, I'd love to see you enable this for other body parts.

It would be amazing to turn up a slider for semi-transparency of the characters stomach to be able to watch and appreciate the depth of full penetration.
    Wouldn't mind being able to do this myself. Hide all but the penis ect. Reminds me of those old flash games :D!
    +1 this idea