Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

X-ray and Cervix penetration

edited 9:08PM in Suggestions
It would be cool to see some form of X-ray within the game. I don't know if this is possible, but I know of two ways this -could- be done; 

1: I think the easiest way would be to simply add a small box to the UI where the x-ray is seen. Something like this: http://tinyurl.com/hkw83j8

2: The other option is the make the x-ray appear on the bodies of the characters, like at the females' abdomen. This way might be a bit harder, but it looks better in my opinion. Example: http://tinyurl.com/jgpgu8p

My second suggestion is kind of related to my first one. It would be awesome if the game could include cervix penetration. This could probably be done with flexes such as the ones that controls the pussy and the ass and that reacts when the cock pushes against it. Like, how much it will dimple inwards due to the force and how hard it would be to squeeze through it.

Comments

• edited 9:08PM
    I wish to show my support for this idea.
    I too would like to see this
    I third that
    Would be interesting
    I absolutely love this idea! :heart:

That being said I foresee a few problems with implementation given the current state of things with the way penetration works and clipping. Not to say Dogson or Odes are not up to the task as they've proven themselves quite the developers over the last 6 or so months I've been a patron, I think they are fully capable of something like this and making it work well.
  • edited September 2016
    I believe the cervix penetration has already been somewhat implemented with the recent changes to force/resistance. It is fairly easy to portray the idea that the cervix is in the way, and then eventually thrust passed it. However, the initial action of pushing through is difficult to create (in my opinion).
    IIRC the mesh for cocks isn't visible once it penetrates (you can see this effect by accident in some PoV shots and in VR) so I would imagine the first example is more feasible. Something like studio CARYO's 'dungeon no oku' series would be pretty hot IMO.
  • I would love too see this. i just registered too say this should be implemented. Good thing I am not the only one.
    Yes! Mein GOTT, YES!!
    X-ray creampies turn regular money-shots into gold.