Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gamma Option

edited September 2016 in Suggestions
I don't know if it's just me but the new Yiffalicious, while full of amazing new features is great and all, feels darker.

To be honest, I liked the bright clarity of the older versions.  I think adding some visual options in that regard like a Gamma or Contrast would be helpful in getting the look each user would want.  It would also diversify everyone's experiences of the game.

If it's too much work maybe you can make a framework where people can inject their own shaders in?

Either way, I'm still very thankful for all the hard work you guys are putting in.  Please keep doing what you're doing :smile: 

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:12PM
    There's a bug in Unity engine which dims everything when using fullscreen in non-native resolution. Try using windowed mode or use native resolution in fullscreen.
  • edited 10:12PM
    Wait, but you fixed that right? The older version of Yiffalicious I had b4 didn't have that issue XD.

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 10:12PM
    if i were going to guess (kinda curious if i'm right) i'd think it was either the change in shader to make it match up closer to the unity standard shader or change in unity engine version that revealed this bug.
    This was my first complaint about 6.1, actually, though I didn't know how to explain it.  But then I  thought it was just an intentional choice, so I didn't complain about it much.
    If you hide the UI (press the "H" key), it turns back to the bright clarity of the older versions.