Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tutorial for making poses?

So, I just installed this game and I am having a hard time figuring how to move the limbs at all. Hand, legs, feet, You name it... So is there any video on how to make a simple pose?

Take into account I'm a guy who has played with simple posers like "Custom Girl 3D" and "Custom Maid 3D2" so I'm not used to the the way posing is handled here, Sorry if I seem like a noob but I really can't figure it out xD...

Comments

• edited 6:03AM
    Also, is it just me or I can't make the models bend? I mean like bending your back forward.

Almost all dots on any model are darkened, Does that mean only the patreon versions can create poses?
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited September 2016
    There's a tutorial but it's old. You can find it on the download page.
    http://www.yiffalicious.com/download

To bend a model, you need to use the purple anchor near the character's head. To move arms and feet around, you first need to select the anchor and then click "Create" (or press "C") to create an IK target for it.
    Thanks, much appreciated! I'll look into the tutorial.
    @odes maybe it's about time to update the tutorial?
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 6:03AM
    lovalicious said: @odes maybe it's about time to update the tutorial?
    Without a doubt.
    This is the sort of thing I'm good at. Making guides and tutorials. But, since my workspace at home is very "public", I can't help you :/
  • edited October 2016
    Hmm...
    I've got a little bit of time, so I might be able to make something.

Not making any promises though.