Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Indian "Microsoft" Scammers

At last... They have started calling me. Unfortunately, I was at work and my have not completed my trap. Working hard to get it done. But... I need some help. I need suggestions for some of the most nasty websites you have ever heard of. In the trap script I'm creating, it will open tons of programmes and websites with nasty content. If you happen to know sites that for sure is infected with viruses, these are useful too. It will also copy itself to the startup and shutdown folders multiple times, delete everything in documents and pictures. It will delete several key folders in the program folder, such as Office and all explores. It will, in the end, brick their computer. Keep the suggestions flowing!

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 5:49PM
    unless they're stupid enough to give you access to their computers (which they apparently do from time to time), i don't think you'll have an easy time affecting their computer. you'll just be wasting their time.

also, probably goes without saying, but do NOT let them access your computer, if you're really going to be trolling them do it in a VM that is well isolated from the host. they tend to try to run syskey if they realize you're trolling them.
  • edited 5:49PM
    I just want to watch their computer burn :)
  • edited 5:49PM
    @odes and/ or @Dogson At your leisure, I think this thread is okay to close. Don't think anyone is going to provide me any info :)
This discussion has been closed.