Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions about Dragoness

Maybe I'm just dumb or missing something, but how to you give the dragoness a cock?

Comments

• edited October 2016
    they said they made three different model sets for her, so my guess is choose the herm or feta model when choosing *shrugs*

• edited 12:26PM
    yeah I didn't realize you chose when making new interactions. What's the difference between futa and herm though? Neither one has both parts only cocks.
    really, a glitch maybe
    don't have the recent release have to wait till the public one gets out(because i'm a cheap bastard that way T_T)

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 12:26PM
    The difference between herm and futa is that herm has a vagina and futa does not.

futa
    https://gyazo.com/865806036543b734f61f65e2dba17b8f

herm
    https://gyazo.com/2b104b7e9581f7258b4cbae459c903f4

Good to know. I guess to me, herm and futa are the same thing I've been a long time RPer and use the term interchangeably. To me, the non-vagina version should be called "trans" or something along those lines.
    so, is the futa penis functional like the other make characters(can hump females) or it's just aesthetic?
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 12:26PM
    Functional.
  • edited October 2016
    odes said: The difference between herm and futa is that herm has a vagina and futa does not.
    You are woefully misinformed. Herm is the same as futanari. If you type in "futanari" into google translate (english) and get the Japanese translation, then switch the 2 languages, the Japanese text translates to "hermaphrodite".

It's a common misconception. I've been infatuated with the fetish for several years now though, and I'm surprised by the popularity it now has. A lot of people think dickgirls/traps are the same thing as hermaphrodites/futanari, but they certainly aren't.
  • edited October 2016
    "The difference between herm and futa is that herm has a vagina and futa does not."

"You are woefully misinformed. Herm is the same as futanari...  Japanese translation, then switch the 2 languages, the Japanese text translates to "hermaphrodite"."

umm litterly the same thing that odes said? "herm has a vagina and futa does not." HERM= hermaphrodite. hermaphrodite is dick and vagiana. thats littterly what odes said a herm was. soo, how is he woefully misinformed? looks like you need to learn to read.
    I thought that a woman with a penis but no vagina was called dickgirl.
  • edited November 2016
    dynamiteftw said: a woman with a penis but no vagina was called dickgirl.
    dickgirl commonly refers to the idea that the person in question identifies as a girl, but has a dick. It's basically a trap, except traps tend to look more like effeminate boys.
  • edited November 2016
    tanman9990 said: looks like you need to learn to read.
    Odes said, "The difference between herm and futa is that herm has a vagina and futa does not."

He says that Herm has a vagina, which is true.
    He also says that Futa does not, which ISN'T true.

Futa and herm are the same thing. The main difference is that futanari is commonly drawn as a female-looking character with a vagina and dick, where a hermaphrodite could be an effeminate male or a masculine female.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited November 2016
    dgamer said: To me, the non-vagina version should be called "trans
    Wikipedia defines a transsexual person as:

"Transsexual people experience a gender identity that is inconsistent with, or not culturally associated with, their assigned sex, and desire to permanently transition to the gender with which they identify"

That's exactly what we wanted to avoid with "futa" dragoness. "Futa" dragoness is NOT a guy that identifies as a girl, and that went through surgery to become what she is. Rather, she was born that way. She is a being with a feminine appearance but with a dick.

usicco said: Herm is the same as futanari. If you type in "futanari" into google translate (english) and get the Japanese translation, then switch the 2 languages, the Japanese text translates to "hermaphrodite".
    I'm not sure using google translate as reference is a valid argument. If I translate things back and forth between swedish in english, it completely fucks the words up. :)

Wikipedia describes futanari as:

"Futanari (ふたなり?, seldom: 二形, 双形, literally: dual form; 二成, 双成, literally: [to be of] two kinds), is the Japanese word for hermaphroditism, which is also used in a broader sense for androgyny."

I.e., it's a broad and kind of loose term. The literal translation is "dual form", which can be interpreted in different ways.

This may not be the best source, but:
    https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Dickgirl

"Futanari (futa for short) is hentai with dickgirls"

And dickgirl in turn is defined as:

"Dickgirl is a name lovingly given to women with penises (in contrast to cuntboys, which are men with vaginas)."

(And I'm pretty sure cunt boys don't have both a penis and vagina, so a dick girl should only have a penis and no vagina.)

Another reference:
    http://sv.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FUTA&defid=1353247

"Short for futanari, which, in the hentai community, is a dick girl. A being that has the body of a female and the genetelia of a stallion."

So I don't agree the definition is as one-sided as you make it out to be.
    odes said: I'm not sure using google translate as reference is a valid argument.
    I think saying that and then using wikipedia is a bit hypocritical.
    odes said: it's a broad and kind of loose term.
    I'd admit it's become that due to misuse. Language adapts to whatever is popular I suppose.
    odes said: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Dickgirl
    Like google translate and wikipedia, I'd say encyclopedia dramatica is a few flights of steps down in terms of validity. Urban dictionary is a good source for terms that people use loosely.

And as I said, languages adapt according to their use, but in Japan, Futanari has a specific meaning. Go on g.e-hentai and search "futanari" with only the "doujinshi" category and you'll see the vast majority of futanari is dick+vagina. I hope I don't come off as a "well actually..." type of hair-splitter. I personally think the difference between futa and dickgirls is defined and un-open to interpretation, which is why I felt the need to explain the difference.
    Heh, I've been looking at futa hentai for the better part of 25 years and I can assure you this argument is at least that old.

Classically "ふたなり" does refer to a hermaphrodite character who is bigendered.

However, the usage of "ふたなり" to refer to characters with and without balls as well as with and without female genitals is widespread and very common. Complaining about the terminology used here IS splitting hairs to be sure.

Any kind of anything related to or involving trans-anything has no place here.
    ragepro said: Complaining about the terminology used here IS splitting hairs to be sure.
    I didn't mean to come off as doing that if I did. I believe the term to be defined and wanted to vocalize (... textually...) the difference. I still hold my belief, but I think I've made my point and pressing further would serve no constructive purpose. I apologize for the semantics.
    Honestly the terms, like all words, have definition depending on use. Kind of like how idioms said in conflicting ways still mean the same thing based on intention (I could care less = I couldn't care less). To me, if I see a chick and that chick has a dick, that's futa. She got a vagine behind those balls? That's a futa. No balls? Still futa. I can say that same sentence and swap futa with herm. The words mean whatever a person intends for them to mean.

Definitions only matter when you're trying to differentiate things. Like how this game uses herm to refer to one setup and futa another. While I've personally only ever seen "herm" used by people in the furry community I still consider all the words interchangeable. And you can trust me on this, I'm an expert every Tuesday.
    So to sum this up:
    Dickgirl = Female with Male sexual organs
    Herm = Female with both sexual organs

Done! Have a nice day!
    dynamiteftw said: So to sum this up:
    So to sum this up, language is adaptable and trying to restrict it to one meaning forever is futile.