Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Maya's hair?

I wanted to make this Vivian skin for Maya:
https://static1.e621.net/data/f0/06/f00683a54f63379f53934a2776c302d2.jpg
But the download doesn't include her hair, or am I missing something?

Comments

• I have never seen a Maya with different colored hair. And looking at her main file and all the skins I have for her, I didn't find any hair file. So maybe there is no way?
  • I don't get it either. Every character with hair has a hair file, even Bunny. Maya's the only one who dosn't...T3T How'd they miss that when they came up with the custom skins?
  • odesodes Administrator
    I think we simply forgot to make that part editable. We may push out a maintenance release sometime in the future fixing this issue and some other minor issues.
  • Yeah, I noticed this a while back that Maya's hair is editable on her model but not available in game.

If you guys are considering a maintenance release, it'd be super good to have a topic of things from the community that we'd like to see fixed/added.
    Would definitely have a bunch of stuff that I would like to see related to skinning (and hopefully wouldn't be too hard to add in).
    Stuff like Khana's tail hair not matching her hair.
    Hair skinning on various characters not having a 'plain' skin slot (One that doesn't have some kind of filtering done on it)
    Futa Charlotte's penis being skinnable.
    etc
  • I noticed that Elaine's eyes aren't editable as well. I guess I'll just wait until the download is updated. Thanks for the response guys.
  • odesodes Administrator
    @som2040
    A thread like that would be super helpful to us. Feel free to start one. Would be great if the first post is updated with whatever issues users report.
  • @odes
    I could start one by listing stuff that's missing in the download or something like that.
  • edited February 2018
    Getting greedy here(Just throwin' it out there,feel free to tell me to go fuck myself), but if you're thinking of a final fix for Yiffalicious 1,  may I suggest taking another whack at Maya's prototype hairstyle? Would it work using what you learned from IIlinir and Charlotte?

• @dn19
    I think that they closed Yiffalicious season 1 with the public release. I doubt they're going to make like an expansion pack for it or something like it.
  • @dynamiteftw
    It's very unlikely since they're working only on YL2 right now, but a man can dream....A man can dream..TvT
  • @dn19
    At very best It will be some small fixes and maybe a fix for skinning, but the most that could be offered would be more skin slots for charaters(very unlikely, like impossible honestly) we're mostly better off just enjoying YL1 to the fullest and waiting for the first true YL2 build