Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

high use of GPU

edited March 2018 in Issues
According to the specifications the required GPU is, GFX: GeForce 460...

I have a Radeon RX 480 of 8 gigabytes.

In a resolution of 1080p, at 60FPS blocked by the application of Radeon, with the graphic quality settings in fantastic, i don´t touch any other configuration, the Vram consumption exceeds 3 gigabytes, but that's not the problem.

For the environment, the amount of characters and textures, the demand for GPU is absurd,
practically the same as "The rise of the tomb raider", with the graphical configurations in ultra, at a resolution of 1080p and at 60fps, and I think that it is not necessary to clarify the technical differences between one and another game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/391220/Rise_of_the_Tomb_Raider/

What VGAs other users use?

is horribly optimized or unity is terrible?

I'm doing something wrong?

I have the free version.

Many Thanks

Comments

• It's not fair comparing the optimizations an AAA game gets versus what is basically the work of a single person on Yiffalicious.
    You can decrease the usage of your card via the configuration menu, mainly the frame limiting feature.
  • odesodes Administrator
    For me, Yiffalicious allocates around 1 GB of RAM and 1 GB of VRAM on ocean house with 5 characters on screen, and utilizes around 50-60% of GPU when capped to 90 fps. I've got a pretty beastly GPU though (GeForce 1070).

Memory usage will vary between maps. Office is the heaviest.