Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cant load interactions

The game is experiencing an issue where it is no longer looking for interactions to load online. I can no longer find interactions to load from online as before. Firewall settings have been checked and confirmed to allow the application to use the internet. Anyone know how to fix this?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
  • edited March 2018
    output_log.txt (deleted)
  • odesodes Administrator
    I can't see anything out of the ordinary in the log file.

Have you added some blacklisted tags that filter away all the interactions?

You might also wanna try and wipe your registry.
  • I dont have any blacklists defined no, and I actually keep my registry clean on a very very in-depth and heavily monitored level. So Im absolutely certain my registry isnt the issue. does the application rely on a specific windows service or a certian internet port?
  • odesodes Administrator
    I'm not talking about a general wipe of the registry - just the data that is connected to Yiffalicious. So you might still wanna try deleting Yiffalicious' data in the registry.

Port - well, it's a http request, so it should be port 80. But you shouldn't have to do anything because it's a request, not a listening service. If your web browsers work, so should Yiffalicious.

I remember back in the day when Yiffalicious was first launched, some people had issues connecting to the cloud, and atm it seemed like Unity's web request implementation had issues reaching the internet if the user was behind a proxy. However, later on that issue seemed to go away completely as we upgraded to later versions of Unity. I haven't seen anyone reporting this issue for years.
  • So.. after I went through and wiped the registry and reinstalled it, an arrow showed up pointing to "Select pose" after which the "interactions" i was talking about started loading....
    *facepaw* I was looking in the wrong spot... thanks for the help anyways XD
  • odesodes Administrator
    Great, glad it got sorted!

Thanks for sharing.