Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bondage Props?

I noticed on the roadmap that rope is under the category of things to be investigated. While I'm happy that it's there, it's probably going to be a while. In the meantime, I'd like to request a stopgap in the form of BDSM props like stocks, pillories, rigid handcuffs/manacles, sawhorses, or at the very least, some cages.

I realize that some of the things listed might be problematic due to variable neck and limb sizes, but it might be possible to come up with two sizes that fit everybody. And at the very least, a decently constricting cage is hopefully not too much to ask?

Whether this idea flies or not, thanks to the devs.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 1:35AM
    Currently it's not possible to parent props to anything, so we'd have to fix that first. Adding bondage props after that hopefully shouldn't be too time-consuming.
  • edited 1:35AM
    Well for something like stocks or a sawhorse you wouldn't want to parent it to the characters anyway. They're kinda big and the whole point of them is that they don't move easily.

As for cuffs and manacles, I've seen creative people use the spa chair's legs as wrist and ankle binders against walls or the bed. It'd be much nicer to be able to do something like that with an actual manacle model, but I can understand if you have plans for something better with prop parenting.
  • edited 1:35AM
    Having managed to find this topic again, I would like to write something.

Returning to the bondage props, why not introduce them to the context menu with the settings? This would make a unified tool for slavery, which would be tuned by the user, without the need to produce a bunch of similar props.

The very essence: http://savepic.net/7922774.png

1. Right-click on the object
    2. Change the number of bones
    3. ???
    4. Profit.

Thus, you can easily get out of the handcuffs ---> shackles 

Yes, of course, it can cause difficulties in the programming and modeling (creating modular pieces that will appear in the middle of the object), but the result, as for me, well worth it.