Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Development] Mesh changes in preparation for interactions

DogsonDogson Administrator
edited January 2021 in FurryVNE
I'm posting here because Patreon has acted up for me lately and I don't feel adventurous enough to get to the bottom of it, but anyways, straight to the point is that I've been working on mesh changes for the vagina as we prepare it for interactions. 

The old mesh did have some major landmarks such as labia minora and clitoris, but that was pretty much it.

The reworked on mesh now has an urethra for more detail, more details on the vagina walls and a crevix

With this it is our hope that it will improve the quality for you, our users as we dive in to the development of interactions right after the release of the cloth update.

-Dogson.

Comments

• Will the new mesh replace the previous one or will we have to switch to it on already created characters?
  • odesodes Administrator
    @Reilit
    It does replace the previous mesh, but the UVs match as far as they can. UVs differ at the vagina/anus area though, so you may need to adjust custom authored textures there. Procedural masks are unaffected since they don't depend on UVs.
  • edited January 2021
    Sick! (in the cool way). Updating meshes kind of worries me about updating, but we shall see. I will most likely have all characters updated despite grand changes anyway. Im that protective to my list :|
  • DogsonDogson Administrator
    @Craket
    Yeah users should probably be prepared that there might be small adjustments to do as we develop our way forward interactions, hopefully not big adjustments. But we hope to warrant all this with higher fidelity over all :D