Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something strange going on with feet models

Lots of cool stuff with the new build, but I think something might have gone wrong involving a lot of the foot models when connected to certain bodies. Some of these are less noticeable, where there's some odd bulges, seams, or twisting around the ankles (and no, the bulges aren't the ankle bones; I don't think I'm that dumb), to others where the foot is completely disconnected from the leg or it looks like the bone was snapped clean through. I tested this on templates and blank characters to create the below list of feet that seem to disagree with the body model (oddly enough, seems like some of the oldest foot models are still holding it together just fine):

For the bunny body - generic plantigrade, canine digitigrade 2, horse digitigrade, mouse plantigrade, scalie digitigrade 2.

For the female athletic body - mouse plantigrade

For the female chubby body - canine digitigrade 2, generic plantigrade, mouse plantigrade

For the female default body - bovine digitigrade, canine digitigrade, canine digitigrade 2, canine plantigrade, generic plantigrade, horse digitigrade, mouse plantigrade, scalie digitigrade, scalie digitigrade 2

For the male athletic body - canine digitigrade, canine digitigrade 2, canine plantigrade, canine plantigrade 2, generic plantigrade, horse digitigrade, mouse plantigrade, scalie digitigrade, scalie digitigrade 2

For the male default body - bovine digitigrade, canine digitigrade, canine digitigrade 2, canine plantigrade 2, generic plantigrade, horse digitigrade, mouse plantigrade, scalie digitigrade, scalie digitigrade 2

For the male muscular body - canine digitigrade 2, generic plantigrade, horse digitigrade, mouse plantigrade, scalie digitigrade, scalie digitigrade 2.

Some of these might be me nitpicking or seeing things where there's nothing, but focusing on the ankle and giving it a quick spin might show you what I'm talking about. The issue also becomes most obvious when the body influence is maxed out. I'll post the files in pastebin if necessary, but is anyone else noticing this?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    Thanks for this comprehensive list!

We have detected some issues and will fix it for patch release.

All the best.