Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1440p?

I noticed that FVNE currently supports full HD (1920x1080) and 4k (3840x2160) and some resolutions inbetween, but not the "usual" QHD of 2560x1440. With 1440p becoming more common, will there be the option to play FVNE with that resolution? Partially asking because I am looking to upgrade to 1440p soon. Also happy new year and stuff.

Comments

• edited December 2021
    Happy new year!
    Both 1440p and 144hz work fine for me. I'm on a MSI Geforce GTX 1080ti.
    If your GPU and screen support it you should be able to select the resolution from the configuration startup screen and you can set the target framerate to 144hz in the programs preferences tab.
    Since you mentioned wanting to upgrade to 1440p it's possible your current screen doesn't support that resolution so the configurator doesn't give you the option.
  • odesodes Administrator
    As thirteeenth pointed out, I think the startup screen offers whatever resolutions are exposed by the monitor.
  • Silly me, that makes sense. Though it's weird it let's me choose higher resolutions, as it then seems to start in 1080p anyway, but I guess that's some problem on my end.