Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Help] General questions, new user

Hello! I have gotten a Quest 2 and successfully used air link to use the software with my headset, but does the game have no controller support? Also is there anything else I should be looking for besides what's available in the cloud?

Comments

• nothing aside from cloud, there is no controller support for VR of any flavor however there has been a couple other ppl that have found work-arounds for controllers.
    you can grab skins or make them yourself? but thats about as far as public modding of yiffalicious goes.

I believe the work arounds for wireless controllers use auto-hotkey. I am about to delve into this myself as I also have a Q2 headset and I like to move around the models. the creators felt this would only be played sitting down with KB/M so they never implemented other forms of controls before abandoning yiffalicious and starting a new project.

I suspect people would like to see additional skin slots for the characters and alternative controls.

if the source code was released then someone else could do it, but they choose not to release it even tho they wont work on it anymore.