Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghosting a character

edited 11:08AM in Suggestions
I had a thought for a feature that might be kind of cool for characters. What if you were able to set a character's opacity to appear either like a ghost or to sort of hideaway a character of the scene you just don't want to see as much? It seems like a simple, but powerful feature that could add some interesting use cases. It seems like it would also work well together with the snapshots system for animating it.

On a side note, a more complex version would be the ability to set opacity per body part (i.e. hands, shoulders, chest, legs) for a partial ghosting effect.

Comments

• edited 11:08AM
    The ideal solution for the effect of masturbation! :D
  • edited 11:08AM
    This is similar to an older thread about invisible characters, and an idea that I still think holds potential. As stated, this feature could be used as a work around for other features that aren't yet in the program. I will copy what I posted in the other thread here:

SpaceRock said: I actually see a lot of promise with this as well. The ability to position a single character with all of the current animations from the current poses could open the doors for a lot of new scenes, as well as be a short term workaround for some of the poses currently missing from the program, such as boob jobs, hand jobs, oral, and various forms of frottage and tribadism. Having invisible characters that other characters could parent their limbs to could also work as a form of animation.

Now, of course having "native support" for these positions would be better in the far future, but I assume making a character invisible would be easier and quicker than actually implementing the other poses, so it could work as a stop-gap until the other poses have been completed. And even afterwards, I am sure people could find interesting uses for this.

• edited March 2016
    IMHO, creating  a dummy with a blue arrow and a point for parenting will be better solution.