Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New characters

edited 11:08PM in Suggestions
Hi
On the one hand this game is amazing!
On the other hand it would be possible to add new charaters like Female Cow (For instance: similar to Excellia, Toriel) and Male Taurus.
Thank you in advance for your answer.

http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com/a/ashraam/258804/ashraam-258804-Excellia_by_Agawar.png 
http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com/d/doxy/401550/doxy-401550-More_Toriel.jpg 

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 11:08PM
    A female cow happens to be our next character. :)
  • edited 11:08PM
    Oh nice!
    Your work is amazing. 
    Keep up the great work! :smile: 
    Cant wait for the Female cow!

Dragoness is amazing! i really really like how the butt works ;)
    Hey guys, can you PLEASE make Toriel a character? She is soooooooooo friggin hot!
    Yeah, the cow is something I'm looking forward to. I really love her bulky size :)
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited January 2017
    SexyLizard69 said: Hey guys, can you PLEASE make Toriel a character? She is soooooooooo friggin hot!
    We don't put copyrighted characters in our game unless we have explicit permission from the author. And even if we did have that permission regarding Toriel (which we don't), well... after finally having played Undertale, I don't think I could ever bring myself to include her in the app. I love Toriel as a mother, and I don't want to pervert someone so innocent, affectionate and compassionate.

Don't get me wrong, I don't judge others for loving her in a... different... manner, it's just that I don't want to contribute to that development.

THAT SAID, once we get the character editor going, goats will probably be implemented sooner or later. Maybe we will even offer some kind of modding down the road, which would expand the opportunities. However, in the case of mods - that would occur locally on your computer and I wouldn't have to feel so guilty about it.
    A respectable answer. But you have done nothing to dissuade us from the fishwife!!

...Wait, shit, copyright. Dammit! XD
    "I don't want to pervert someone so innocent, affectionate and compassionate"

The more the app' progress toward user custom created content, like skins...
    The "worst" it will get ._.
    mouchou said: Female Cow
    mouchou said: Your work is amazing. 
    Chubez said: Cant wait for the Female cow!
    DrunkDragon said: the cow is something I'm looking forward to. I really love her bulky size
    Guys you all spoke for me. 
    I'm just posting this to thank you and, above all, the developers of this near-perfect game. I said "near-perfect" cause, for me, as soon as the Female Cow be released, it will become perfect in my opinion.
    I REALLY LOVE female cows. 
    Zorobabel said: as soon as the Female Cow be released, it will become perfect in my opinion.
    Well, they made it perfect (but you must be a $12 patron)
    I would  like to have a dinosaur woman,  with head like a crocodile
  • needs so many things tho...

from pandas to husky

passing by a wolfess or even Jex

so much work, a custom character editor might come handy
  • SRPSRP
    edited February 2017
    Oof, I'm not really a furry (I know, I know) but if I had to pick some new characters, I'd say some kind of female fox (maybe cheat and add a breast inflation slider + penis toggle to the male one?) or female ferret? My go-to races for this sort of thing has always been cat -> rabbit -> fox -> ferret, in that order. Character customization is the biggest thing, though, for sure. Whatever future characters we get, I hope they're on the thinner end of things, as all the females (minus cat) have the same-ish hourglass figure.

EDIT: Cowgirls are an honorable mention on my priority list, 'cause I'm a bit weak for some distended, milky tits. (As long as there's no cow-like udders, though. If they get creative with it, I'm fine.)
    How does a bird-like character sound?
  • SRPSRP
    Forgot another I like: short mice. Fuck you, Gadget from Chip & Dale. Fuck you.
    An Egyptian themed cobra, cat or jackal would be nice.
  • edited February 2017
    Would love to see a pig like CyanCapsule's Emelie.
    duskreaper said: CyanCapsule's Emelie
    This Emelie character fits perfectly with the ones in Yiffalicious.
    http://cyancapsule.tumblr.com/post/157038442066/emelie-riding-some-boi-generic-harem
  • jei3jei3 Moderator

duskreaper said: pig like CyanCapsule's Emelie
    i think the challenge would be adding a pig girl that doesn't look like you're copying from CyanCapsule, especially since Emelie is supposed to be getting added to CHT.
    jei3 said: i think the challenge would be adding a pig girl that doesn't look like you're copying from CyanCapsule, especially since Emelie is supposed to be getting added to CHT.
    Well i don't think it would be that hard. Emelie looks like a generic pig-girl with the hair and eyes being the only distinct traits.
    I was kinda sad CHT got dibs on Emelie first. I was like "AWWW COME ON!>_<" Maybe yiffalicious could get CyanCapsule's Clara instead as it's 1st/2nd mare.
    You know who'd be perfect for Yiffalicious? Gooze! Space Ostrich was MADE for this game.^//3//^

Weird suggestion. Not everyone is going to like but what about a character with multiples of something? like two penises or two pussies, two assholes, two sets of arms, two sets of breasts? Would a character with any of those be possible? Do people even have a large interest in something like that?  
    duskreaper said: Not everyone is going to like but what about a character with multiples of something?
    I like. I very much like. Specifically I would love to see a man with two dongs. I once saw someone upload a workaround concept on the cloud and the idea of it is too much for me to handle. I don't care so much about the other concepts but give me a man with two dongs and I will not leave Yiffalicious for a long time.
    I would love to see an Anthro Shaftbeast put into the game, but i think it would have to many moving parts and it would only fit the taste of very few people.
    A shark would also be nice AuroraSelachi's shemale/futa character or Riptideshark's Syrena and Riptide. (Syrena is mostly drawn as a female but can also be a herm/futa too; as for Riptide i guess *shrugs* anything.)

DragonDred said: Anthro Shaftbeast (fixed url)
    I think it needs more dicks. And tits. 
    Snake girl?
    I think we need something a bit more creative in the future. Cats, dogs, foxes, pandas and other fuzzy animals are fine, but it's not patricularly original if I may say so.

How about a nice pangolin? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangolin
    That would be pretty sweet. Can't claim I've seen too many of them in furry projects.

A nice Moose wouldn't be a bad thing either. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moose
    Not quite as uncommon but there's something about those huge horns. They're nice.

I'm personally partial to including a genet character, although it might be really close to the fox with a longer tail '^^ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genet_(animal)

I'm sorry this isn't the huge inspirational source that I may have made it sound like in the beginning, but at least it's something... something '^^
    Well, one of my pet peeves seems to be addressed with the new character editor in YL2. Specifically male and female of each species.   While I'm sure the next iteration will be quite challenging for Dogson I'm looking forward to seeing what he comes up with.
    I'm very glad we're getting a character creator in YL2, but I just hope it doesn't result in every character feeling super generic. I feel like Fraenir and Illinir in particular positively ooze personality (especially Fraenir's sadistic expressions). I just hope it gets retained in the next iteration, but... if that's the biggest complaint I have about YL2, then I think we're in good shape hahaha