I last tried this during early pre-alpha, and at the time, I had no idea what was going on when I tried it, and I hadn't checked it since. And now, holy crap! This is amazing!
I'm definitely planning on becoming a patron. I have a few questions though.
1) How do I make my own scenes and animations? I don't see any options for that. Sorry if it's an obvious second download needed. I just downloaded the main game from patreon and came straight here after trying it out.
2) Why do some scenes not let me use wasd camera mode? Is this a bug, or is it set by the scene creator?
3) Is there a way to turn off the little green dot (reticle)?
4) Is there a way to force the characters to look at me, or is that toggle always controlled by the animation?
5) I don't have Oculus Touch or Vive yet (just the Oculus). Is there any cool stuff you can do with the Touch controllers or the Vive wands?