Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dildos, plugs and other insertable objects

edited 12:21PM in Suggestions
Hi folks, just sharing a thought here.

Lesbian interactions, as they are right now, seems a bit lifeless (unles you are a genius in parenting joints and whatnot), so I was wondering: is there any plans to have props like dildos, vibrators (or anything that would fit well in an orifice) that could be interacted with or upon? (t would give it a "thrusting" option menu, but could be parented as well... some creative people could use it to simulate a strapon for the females that way). 

I know some chaps love to hide the poor contorted body of a rhino under the floor and pretend it is a towering dildo, but that's not the same thing as having two girls sliding objects into each other or a steamy-hot-double-headed-scissoring action going on.

(by the way, we need more sexy props, specialy some that can be parented... like gags, spreader bars, handcuffs, leashes and stuff, I'm sure a lot of people that are into BDSM would agree)

But please people, keep up with the good work nonetheless.

Comments

• edited 12:21PM
    Dildos and other penetrable objects are planned, but there's no timeframe for them to be implemented.
    A lot of BDSM props are actually released for the patron-only version 6.0. If you aren't a patron, you'll have to wait until the public version (that usually is version 6.4). Right now they're nearing release of 6.1. There are no release dates for the public version, but there's a thread where we are discussing it: http://forum.yiffalicious.com/discussion/comment/1980/
    I can't become a Patron, since I'm outside USA and would require an international bank account to support the game's development, but thanks.
    You can pay on Patreon with a credit card or using PayPal (that lets you use a lot of different payment methods). And there's no geographical restriction (except if you live in North Corea, Iran, etc). In fact neither me nor the developers live in the USA.
    I'd also really like to see toyplay moved up in the timeframe even if it was just a hacked-together prop with the control slider locked.
    @Horsie ;
    Hummmmmm... I need to take a better look on it them... thx