I hope this thread can serve as a hub for people to suggest ideas that would improve the VR Experience.
Obviously, people want official Vive support, and an even better step would be implementation of the motion controllers/roomscale for menu navigation/posing.
Here's a few things that came to mind on my first go in VR with Yiffalicious.
- POV Adjuster: head positioning should have an adjustment for character orientation. There was one scene I tried that had the stallion slightly bent over, causing my view to be slightly aimed down, giving me a strange orientation when my IRL body is upright. Simply having an option to orient the POV camera directly forward would be nice for people who don't want to bend over ( ) to match a scene's orientation. Sliders or presets (upright, laid back, laid-down) would be a good solution for several different types of POV scenes. I realize this problem can be fixed manually by looking in a compensative direction and resetting (f8) for the awkward angle, but it's just another simple thing that would benefit from a checkbox "Orient Upright"
- Leap Motion support. I have one and I'd like to use it in this game if the developers have the resources! Mainly breast/ass/belly fondling, masturbation, and tail pulling
- Muzzle mode: strap a muzzle to the viewport! I know some things in VR that are close to your eyes can cause some focusing issues, but if it's at all probable, I'd love to try it. Hair optional.
- Controller media controls: Motion controls aren't even added yet (or even verified to be a future feature), but having the touchpad work as a fast-forward (spin thumb around) and pause/play (click pad) options would be great. Also have the other buttons mapped for other functions (like trigger: cum, grips: cycle views, menu: next snapshot)
- Kissing... Because I'm lonely... And licking too...
That's all for now, probably more from me later.
Leave your own VR suggestions as well!