Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fat/obese characters?

Are we possibly going to see any fat characters in the future? I remember seeing in one of the polls that odes wanted to see an obese hippo. Definitely would be great for folks who love characters with extra meat on their bones.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:37AM
    Well, you're in luck. I happen to be a chubby lover, so it's bound to happen sooner or later. A lovely hippo and orca is something I'd love to see.
  • edited 10:37AM
    All the characters already in game aren't "fat"? O.o
    @Sevvie,
    "Our current female characters are definitely chubby." (Source: http://forum.yiffalicious.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/185/#Comment_185)

I think they mean something like the rhino... minus the muscles, of course.
    I wouldn't mind a fat or obese character or two.
    Oh Good Lord, Please no!... :P....

In all seriousness though, in my own opinion, the current characters (Female especially) are already exaggerated enough. Before they add any more 'large' characters, or characters with exaggerated proportions, I would request that the team adds petite or slim characters to the game.

@MasterAaran
    Well, the poll winners are exactly like that. The male is an athetic (slim but with pronounced muscles - like the horse, I think) wolf and the female is a petite domestic cat. I don't know when they're going to be released but I wouldn't worry (not much, anyway) about not having a slim character before the end of this year. As for the current males, I don't think they're over-exaggerated. The horse is clearly not like that. The rhino is simply something I would call a "strongman" (looks fat but has very strong skeletal muscles).
  • DogsonDogson Administrator
    edited 10:37AM
    @MasterAaran

Never fear, on-line polls are here. 

Well, I do like variety and I hope that the Petite Domestic Cat, that won the latest female poll, will add some more broader choice to our users and fans.

Stay in the lookout!
  • edited August 2015
    @FenrirWolfe

Thank you for pointing those out. I did see the results and I was pretty sure that was what it had turned up with, so all is well! The idea of a petite female feline is excellent, and as Canines are actually my favorite, I'm REALLY looking forward to the new male as well.

I had no complaints whatsoever as to the male characters. Some might argue that their cocks are rather out of proportion, but that is one area that I actually like...so yeah. Huge cock + Petite female is WIN in my book...

Thank you as well for your reply! 

I will certainly be looking out regularly for the next public build of the game! I can't wait for it, whatever it may bring, since at the least it proves that progress is being made! You guys are doing something revolutionary.

Just as a note, back to the subject of the character proportions, I'm sure you've seen it by now but I made a post over in 'suggestions'. http://forum.yiffalicious.com/index.php?p=/discussion/89/my-humble-suggestion-s#latest

Basically, even without adding a new character, I would be more than happy if we just had ways to 'shrink' the proportions on the current females, just doing that would add extra variety.. :)

@MasterAaran
    Another canine lover? Nice. I like canines quite a lot myself (hence my nickname - Wolf Wolf-e.. heh). I especially like the idea of "knots". Know what I mean? Aye? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge?

I kinda forgot about the giant cocks. I also think they're fine. I got used to them very quickly and now they actually seem "normal" somehow. I guess I'm just distinguishing art from reality a bit more than others.

I merely mentioned the males because you said "females especially". That "especially" usually means they are not the only characters with a problem. I was wrong. Sorry about that.
    @FenrirWolfe

Aye! Another canine lover! It's always nice to find a kindred spirit! I knew who 'Fenrir' was and with the name I kinda figured you liked the characters of the canine persuasion. I'm not as active in the furry communities as many other people are, but I have long been a roleplayer of anthro characters, and Wolves/Foxes are my #1 choice for my male characters, and are generally my favorite. ;) And yes, especially those Knots they can 'tie'...

Equines are among my other likes, so the game already has me covered in that regard. The promise of getting a canine male is A+++ 

Like I said, I rather enjoy the huge cocks on the males, I'll be even more happy when I can get that nice contrast between huge cock and small female, as I mentioned. :)

And I understand the confusion, it is my fault for not specifying better in my post. My Main 'complaint' is with the female proportions. I don't mind 'thick' characters, but the proportions here are almost too 'cartoonish' for my taste. Just my opinion of course, but it's why I'm lobbying to get sliders to allow them to be modified, and why I'm so happy to hear that the cat is one of the next new characters. :) (Not to mention the delicious idea of a big dog railing a petite cat...)