Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So Dark

Why is the City Building stage so dark? Link will be up temporarily. Will remove it once i find out why. The other stages are fine but this one was like lights out dark. The entire building. All the rooms.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    That's definitely not right. Might be lightmaps not having loaded properly or something.

Can you share your output_log.txt after loading the level and causing the issue?
  • output log linked. The dark building looks creepy lol. Like as if something scary gonna be popping out.https://www.dropbox.com/s/wib1yerllmeogdy/output_log.txt?dl=0
  • odesodes Administrator
    Yeah, there's a bunch of 
    Could not open file [...]/yiffalicious_0.7.2_64bit/yiffalicious_Data/sharedassets9.assets.resS for read
    and connecting error messages. Textures and probes are not loaded.

Did you by any chance happen to have tried to remove the office level earlier? Maybe that's why the assets are missing?

Otherwise I would recommend just trying to reinstall the app.

• i dont really get a execute file to "reinstall". I didnt try to remove the office level either. The only thing i can do is unzip the file again and re-add the files from that folder and see if the missing files recover the issue. I paid for the update so i wouldnt want to lose it since the simulator is no longer being updated. I wouldnt want to pay again in order to get it. Ill leave a reply if it works or not.
  • Nevermind it didnt work. I dont know man.
  • odesodes Administrator
    The latest update for Yiffalicious is free, you can get it from the downloads page.